Because why not put granola into everything?
Yield: 16 Truffles
Double Chocolate Granola Truffles
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 cup Rooted Living granola
- A sprinkle of salt (optional)
- Add the almond butter, plant-based milk, maple syrup, cacao powder and 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to a pot over medium-low heat. Stir often until the chocolate chips melt and the mixture becomes smooth. Remove from heat.
- In a food processor or blender, blitz 1 cup of Rooted Living granola until fine (similar to the consistency of crushed graham crackers).
- Add the granola to the truffle mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer the truffle mix into a bowl and place in the fridge for 45 minutes to an hour, or until the mix is firm enough to mold.
- Cover a large plate with parchment paper. Then, mold the set mixture into truffles.
- Melt the other 1/4 cup of chocolate chips over the stove. Dip the top of each truffle into the melted chocolate (or cover the whole truffle if you want it extra chocolatey!) and place them on the parchment-lined plate. Sprinkle them with a dash of salt and put them in the freezer until the chocolate is set, then enjoy! Store the truffles in the freezer for the best texture.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @rootedlivingeats on instagram and hashtag it #choctruffles
Created using The Recipes Generator